The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff’s training, professional credentials and work experience.
- Anne is our office manager. Her responsibilities include scheduling appointments, submitting dental insurance and handling all financial arrangements. Anne has been with us for 18 years.
- Maria is our Certified Dental Assistant and has been with our office for 8 years. She assists Dr. Vitarelli with her patients making their visit as comfortable as possible. Maria is also responsible for managing all laboratory procedures and assists the office manager with front desk responsibilities.
- Kathy is our Registered Dental Hygienist. She has been practicing for 35 years and has been with Saddle River Dental Care for 7 years. She takes yearly continuing education classes to provide outstanding, comfortable, up to date dental care for our patients.
- Dori is our Registered Dental Hygienist who has 38 years experience. Her responsibilities include dental prophylaxis and home care instruction. She has been with Saddle River Dental Care for 7 years. Dori takes yearly continuing education classes to provide outstanding dental care to our patients.
- Joani has enjoyed 27 years as a dental assistant. She is a happily married mom of 3. Some of her interests include working out, traveling, cooking, and recently received certification as a makeup artist. She is passionate in everything she does.
- Anni is a student at Chatham High School and is looking forward to continuing in her studies at the college level in September. Some of her hobbies include playing with her dog Leo, spending time with family and friends, and exploring new places.